Thursday, August 15, 2013

Seeking Art, Milky Names, and Humorous Stories


  1. Art: For the book, I am also seeking breastfeeding photographs and art. They can go with a story or be separate. So, you can submit a photograph without having submitted a story. Like the stories, you will be required to sign a permission form for me to use these in the book, so only submit items that are yours.
  2. Milky Names: I will also be including a list of names that mothers and children use for mother's milk. I started this long ago and would be happy to add to it.
  3. Humorous Stories: Another mother suggested a chapter of humorous anecdotes. Depending on what I receive, I may be able to fit this in, so please send them in--they can be as long or short as you like.

Please send all submissions to directly to me at tothreeandbeyond@gmail.com. The due date is October 15, 2013 for all items. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment