Monday, August 12, 2013

Last Story Extension

I've extended the deadline for stories to October 15. This will be the last extension because the book in its entirety will be due to the publisher early next year, and I need time to go through and organize and edit the stories.

I will be going through already submitted stories soon to see which ones fit well with the book. If you've already submitted a story, you should probably hear from me before October 15. However, if you haven't yet submitted, the sooner the better!

On another note, I am contacting breastfeeding bloggers and perhaps a celebrity or two that fit into our category of nursing past the third birthday to help round out the stories in the book and, yes, draw attention to it. I'm very excited about this possibility, but mostly I want the book to be a collection of stories by everyday moms that can be useful to all mothers who find themselves nursing an older toddler or beyond. If you know of anyone else that might want to contribute to our humble little book, please spread the word!

Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment