Thursday, May 30, 2013

The Deadline Is Approaching

Hello, everyone! I just wanted to send out a reminder that story submissions are due soon, June 15. I have had lots of questions about the book, but so far the submissions are very few (two to be exact!). I'm hoping that you all are just procrastinating and that I'll see a flood of stories in my inbox while I am on vacation in the next couple of weeks.

Remember, guidelines for stories are on my Call for Stories page.

If you have any questions, please do send them. Remember, this book can't happen unless you all share your stories with me (and with future long-termers!).

I can't wait to be overwhelmed with reading all of your wonderful tales!

--Janell

P.S. Please share this post with your friends, relatives, and anyone else you think might be interested in sharing their stories for this book. Also, if you think of a forum/venue I might have forgotten to contact, please send it to me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment