Sunday, February 23, 2014

To the Publisher

Well, I just sent the book files to the publisher for her review and all of the many steps to come. This is my first book, so everything to come will be new for me as an author and editor.


However, I've worked in publishing for almost 20 years now. It's strange to be on this side of the desk, but I know a few of the things that might happen. The publisher may ask for revisions, send the book out for copy editing, and talk to me about the marketing of the book before it goes to the printer. These are just a few of the steps to be taken between now and the time the book is officially published.

I will try to update the blog as the process continues and keep you up to date as much as I can. In the meantime, if there are topics on the subject of full-term breastfeeding that you would like to see me discuss on this blog, please contact me at tothreeandbeyond@gmail.com or with the contact form on this page.

Thank you all for sticking with me and this project so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment