Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Progress!

I just wanted to write an update for all of you that are following the progress of this book to let you know that the book is moving forward.

The publisher extended my deadline just a little, to March 1, but said, at this point, we should still have the book ready around summertime.

Tonight, I sent out the last edited story to its author. While I wait for all of the story authors to return their changes and copyright forms to me, I will be working on my own story, the introduction, and the back matter for the book (including the list of "milky names" and a resource list).

One thing I can still use help on is compiling a list of resources for not just breastfeeding mothers but for long-/full-term breastfeeding mothers and their families. If you have found such a friendly place, please email me or use the contact form on this page to let me know, so I can point my readers in the right direction.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment