Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Book Release Date!

Hi, everyone! Praeclarus Press has set a release date for the book of July 22!!! It's almost here! Finally!

The book is set to launch at the annual meeting of the International Lactation Consultant Association in Phoenix, July 23–26.

The most exciting part is that I will be there and will be signing books the evening of July 23! I will post more details as I receive them. I hope to see some of you there.

I am superexcited about the release of this book and am grateful that I will be at the launch. I hope that that the book will serve its intended purpose: to help and give real-life guidance to breastfeeding mothers by giving them the insight of other mothers who have ventured into the territory of natural-/long-/full-term breastfeeding.


On a side note, also being released on July 22 and at the conference from Praeclarus Press are
Finding Sufficiency: Breastfeeding with Insufficient Glandular Tissue by Diana Cassar-Uhl (a contributor to my book) and
Working and Breastfeeding Made Simple by Nancy Mohrbacher. Congratulations to you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment